Learn to Meditate Day 5 – Finding a teacher
Have you enjoyed this 5-day meditation course? I hope you’ve benefited from the practices, and I hope you’ll continue to use them as a support in your life. Of course, everyone needs a teacher. So in this final exercise, we’re going to connect with the teacher inside you.
- Find a quiet place and get comfy. Close your eyes.
- Begin by breathing deeply (I told you we’d use this every time…)
- Imagine a teacher, a pure and benevolent being, full of love and compassion. It can be someone real, or imaginary. Living or in spirit. You may wish to visualize a holy person from your religious tradition. See or feel this teacher’s presence in the room with you right now. Imagine feeling waves of love and compassion eminating from this spiritual teacher.
- As you breathe in, feel the support of this teacher entering your body with your in breathe. As you breathe out, offer your gratitude to this teacher for his or her support.
- Each time you meditate in the future, invoke the presence of your teacher, and ask for their support in your efforts. Each time you invoke their presence, connect with their support by feeling their presence both inside your body, and outside your body.
Listen to the guided audio:
Know that you are always supported. The grace of love is always with you, at all times, and in every moment.
P.S. If you have questions about anything we’ve covered in this 5-day meditation course, please . As always, I’d love to hear about your positive experiences, your challenges, or any wisdom you’d like to share.